How much co2e do you
Carbon emissions from your lifestyle choice impact the climate. By choosing WB plant-based wood coatings you can reduce your carbon footprint. Use our carbon footprint calculator and offset your emissions today.
wood coatings for every project
Whether coating wooden furniture, kitchen cabinet doors, interior or exterior building products:
our plant-based wood coatings help you significantly save on CO2 without making any compromises on performance and quality.
100,000 tabletops coated with a plant-based topcoat. Saving is 4,300 kg CO2 which corresponds to a car being driving 35,950 km.
100,000 kitchen cabinet doors coated with a plant-based topcoat. Saving is 1,400 kg CO2 which corresponds to a car being driven 11,715 km.
100,000 m2 of moldings coated with a plant-based topcoat. Saving is 4,000 kg CO2 which corresponds to a car being driving 33,470 km.
100,000 windows coated with a plant-based topcoat. Saving is 18,250 kg CO2 which corresponds to a car being driving 152,700 km.
Convince yourself of the benefits
- Reducing dependency on fossil-based products. Makes switching to plant-based easier without harmful impact on society.
- Safer & better working conditions. Meets clean air regulations and requirements of different eco labels.
- No issues for consumers to switch to plant-based products.
- The higher C14 content, the lower CFP a product has. This is a big leap for Sherwin-Williams and our customers to move away from 100% fossil-based products.
We've got it covered
Since 1866, Sherwin-Williams has provided manufacturers and finishers with the coatings they need to make their products look better and last longer, while helping their operations meet productivity and sustainability goals. For the industrial wood market, our innovative solutions go beyond coatings to include knowledge, tools, equipment, supplies, and industry-leading support. For a better finish, ask Sherwin-Williams.
- Global Expertise | Global Solutions Delivered Locally
Sherwin-Williams delivers industrial wood coatings solutions to wood manufacturers and suppliers worldwide.
- Innovation | Solutions as unique as your business
A great finish is more than just a great coating. That's why our priority is delivering customized, comprehensive solutions for every customer we serve.
Sustainability | Protecting the world in which we live
From the plants where our products are manufactured to the point of purchase, we invest in sustainability initiatives that are guided by the needs of our communities and customers to help grow our business with care and make a positive impact on the world around us.
Our Distributor Concept
Visit our distributor support sites to learn more about our distributor network.